The Primaliva Apple Cider Vinegar is made by the fermentation of liquid from crushed apples. Sugar and yeast are added to start the fermentation process that converts sugar into alcohol. Fermentation turns the apple juice into cider. When the cider is fermented, an acid-forming bacterium creates the vinegar. Enzymes and acids that are formed during the fermentation process give cider vinegar its healthy properties.
Chromium is known to increase the body's sensitivity to insulin. Chromium is a building block of the GTF molecule that helps to control the body's sugar balance. Low blood sugar can lead to fatigue, sugar cravings and unmotivated hunger.
Here are some benefits of Primaliva:
- It stabilizes blood sugar levels and optimizes the chance of successful weight loss,
- It promotes digestion and metabolism,
- It prevents muscle fatigue after exercise and strengthens the immune system,
- It affects endurance and it is said to balance cholesterol,
- It improves the function of the liver, kidney and bladder.