Our production is in accordance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), the international pharmaceutical standard. Fish used in the preparation of our Omega3 are caught off the Canadian coast, where they are cleaner and less exposed to pollution.
Research shows that Omega 3 may contribute to:
- concentration ability,
- softening the cell membrane and its elasticity,
- maintenance of blood vessel elasticity, which is good for blood circulation,
- prevention of diabetes,
- relief of mild or intermittent psoriasis,
- alleviation of joint problems,
- an antihypertensive effect,
- lowering cholesterol,
- an anti-inflammatory effect for the cells in the brain and the blood vessels,
- prevention of childhood allergies,
- the mitigation of stroke,
- the good cholesterol HDL in the blood, and
- improvement of health of the arteries..